Madness:1337 ways to die Madness:1337 ways to die

Your guys animation is real solid; just wish you'd use it to create something with a bit more substance. Tell a story with it! (using Madness of course)

~The Scientist~ ~The Scientist~

Man, I remember making Madness tributes with you dude; It was about 12 years ago when you were making the Christmas one and I was making some medievil one using your sprites, good times :')

toxicbomb responds:

Dang, I can't remember that far back, really. I think I vaguely remember someone using those sprites but idk haha Those were the best of times though! I was thinking about doing another madness combat one, in an old folks home(old madness) but I don't know if it'll happen. Maybe some day haha.

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

This was made in 2005 people, there will never be a part 4. I can confirm that :')

Legend of Link Legend of Link

girl in thumbnail not in movie, waste of time

LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!! LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!!

For no face cam, no slender lets plays check out indeimaus on youtube!

Making Mad Making Mad

Guy below me is a failure for not watching Breaking Bad and not wanting to.

Good animation.

Madness Defection Madness Defection

Solid animation man, but it's just Hank killing tons of guards like in original Madness. Need to incorporate some of your own stuff into it!

Stagnate responds:

Seems like someone hasn't been paying attention the last few weeks.

Paradigmadness Paradigmadness

Nice work dude, I usually hate collaborations but this one actually followed a plot and continued through each scene, it also had original art which is also a big plus.

Good job guys!

Madness: Counter Strike Madness: Counter Strike

Well this wasn't good at all, nothing in this movie is yours; nothing at all. None of the sprites, songs, backgrounds, ideas; nothing.

Keep trying though, you have to start somewhere.

Rick15 responds:

That's Right, but I reanimated it.

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

I've really got to ask why this is 47mb?