IndeiJumps IndeiJumps

Best game 2014

Soulcaster Soulcaster

Hey man, thought you'd like to know I featured your awesome little game over on my youtube channel, i'm not a huge youtuber yet but really enjoyed your game and i do looks at smaller (and bigger) games like this, thanks for your entertainment!

(my youtube user name is indeimaus if you want to check it out!)

MagicalTimeBean responds:

Great video review! I really appreciate your coverage of my game!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Havn't even played it yet, and i still give it 5 because it's going to be AMAZING.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

jokesNtokes

Just to the reviewer a few below me, this guy can work on whaever he wants in 3 years, you don't tell him what to do or how to live his life so back off; secondly your basing your review on you being a retard and not being able to get the game to work so learn to use the internet, play it and review it properly.

Anyway, first few games were pretty freaky; can only expect good things.

Omega Turret Defense Omega Turret Defense

Nice.

The symbol on the main screen is exact same one i'm using on my Tribulation III preloader D:

Fun game though, sniper rifle sucks and screwed me over.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Absolutely Amazing.

Easily the best game/story I've ever seen on newgrounds as of yet, I don't find too many things I enjoy here but this was GREAT.

Added to favorites.

5/5
10/10

TF2 Tutorial - Medic TF2 Tutorial - Medic

Mmm

Doesn't really take a genius to figure out medics heal, and due to my opinion that TF2 is amazingly boring and has been since release (I played beta upto release and loved it, but now CoD4 craps all over it) this isn't all that helpful really, too simple, too obvious and not really needed.

Bun-Lord responds:

Just trying to help noobs and give some tactics people don't understand. :)

Pushies Plus 2 Pushies Plus 2

It's alright

It's decent, but it's really easy and got boring fast, I dunno maybe just not my kind of game. It just seemed you moved through the blocks and if you stay up the top and move around I had to let my self die it just kept going.

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

It is easy, unfortunately, and you are right about it not being everyone's type of game.

Saw IV - Trapped Saw IV - Trapped

I love Saw series.

I like it, I can't figure it out yet but a true tribute to Saw is good thing to come across, good work.

Wanting to see more.

Sonny Sonny

Finished it.

Finished the game (Well, I'm upto Area 4) Impressive, waiting for Sonny II that's for sure. Anyway here's a few things I don't like about it.
- Seems by the end, ANYONE can heal and sheild... If it's an attempt at making it harder it's just ruining it. Only healers should beable to heal or they all just have each other sheilded and healed all the time.
- Make it a bit easier to level up.
- Overall just more items and such
- Why make it so you have to wait a day for special training? no point really.
Other than that good, hoping number II will be better!