Madness:1337 ways to die Madness:1337 ways to die

Your guys animation is real solid; just wish you'd use it to create something with a bit more substance. Tell a story with it! (using Madness of course)

~The Scientist~ ~The Scientist~

Man, I remember making Madness tributes with you dude; It was about 12 years ago when you were making the Christmas one and I was making some medievil one using your sprites, good times :')

toxicbomb responds:

Dang, I can't remember that far back, really. I think I vaguely remember someone using those sprites but idk haha Those were the best of times though! I was thinking about doing another madness combat one, in an old folks home(old madness) but I don't know if it'll happen. Maybe some day haha.

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

This was made in 2005 people, there will never be a part 4. I can confirm that :')

IndeiJumps IndeiJumps

Best game 2014

Soulcaster Soulcaster

Hey man, thought you'd like to know I featured your awesome little game over on my youtube channel, i'm not a huge youtuber yet but really enjoyed your game and i do looks at smaller (and bigger) games like this, thanks for your entertainment!

(my youtube user name is indeimaus if you want to check it out!)

MagicalTimeBean responds:

Great video review! I really appreciate your coverage of my game!

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

jokesNtokes

Just to the reviewer a few below me, this guy can work on whaever he wants in 3 years, you don't tell him what to do or how to live his life so back off; secondly your basing your review on you being a retard and not being able to get the game to work so learn to use the internet, play it and review it properly.

Anyway, first few games were pretty freaky; can only expect good things.

Voice Demo of Triumph Voice Demo of Triumph

Twisted4000 responds:

Send me a PM with details and I'll see what I can do

Catastrophy Catastrophy

Hey Chesyre, Liam here!

This sounds amazing, makes me want to open FL Studio right now, can't wait for your next album bro!

cheshyre responds:

Hey Liam!! Thanks for the vote! You should totally open FL studios and make something epic! I hope you like the rest of the soundtrack!

Teaser Teaser

True Madness

Fuck the haters, this is perfect for Madness - keep it up mate.